1. NCBI Bookshelf. Informed Health Online. How does the nervous system work? [online] 2016 Aug [cited 2019 Mar 18]. Available from: URL : https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK279390/.
2. Frye RE, Griffing GT. Pyridoxine Deficiency Clinical Presentation. Medscape [online] 2014 Jan 15 [cited 2014 Aug 6]. Available from: URL: http://emedicine.medscape.com/article/124947-clinical.
3. Suter PM, Vetter M. Diuretics and Vitamin B1: Are Diuretics a Risk Factor for Thiamin Malnutrition? Nutr Rev 2000;58(10):319-323.
4. Kjeldby IK, Fosnes GS, Ligaarden SC, Farup PG. Vitamin B6 deficiency and diseases in elderly people – a study in nursing homes. BMC Geriatrics 2013;13:13.
5. Lachner C, Steinle NI, Regenold WT. The Neuropsychiatry of Vitamin B12 Deficiency in Elderly Patients. J Neuropsychiatry Clin Neurosci 2012;24(1):5-15.
6. da Silva L, McCray S. Vitamin B12: No One Should Be Without It. Pract Gastroenterol 2009:34-46.
7. Mayo Clinic. Symptoms and causes. Peripheral Neuropathy. [online] [cited 2019 Mar 18]. Available from: URL: https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/peripheral-neuropathy/symptoms-causes/syc-20352061?p=1.
8. Tong HI. Influence of Neurotropic Vitamins on Nerve Conduction Velocity in Diabetic Neuropathy. Ann Acad Med Singapore 1980;9(1):65-70.
9. Disorders of Nutrition and Metabolism. Section 11. In: The Merck Manual of Medical Information. Second Edition. (eds) Beers SL, Bowman MA. Pocket Books, New York, London, Toronto, Sydney. Pp 918-926.
10. NICUS. The Nutrition Information Centre of the University of Stellenbosch. Vitamins: Vitamin B12. [online] [cited 2019 Mar 18]. Available from: URL: https://www.sun.ac.za/english/faculty/healthsciences/nicus/how-to-eat-correctly/nutrients/vitamins/vitamin-b12.
11. Harvard Health. Vitamin B12 deficiency can be sneaky, harmful. [online] [cited 2019 Mar 18]. Available from: URL: https://www.health.harvard.edu/blog/vitamin-b12-deficiency-can-be-sneaky-harmful-201301105780/print/.
For more information, please speak to your doctor or pharmacist.
You are about to leave the Neurobion® South African website and will be redirected to an external website. Would you like to leave?